Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Newborn M

This little beauty is just six days old and weighs only five pounds!!!  I have never held a baby this small, and although I am a mother of three, I must admit, she made me a little nervous!  I am pretty sure my babies were five pounds when I was about five months pregnant.  This little girl was so alert, but still sat pretty still for her debut....

I had so much fun making the Valentine style set up. I bought an old, slightly yellowed book from the thrift store. Then I had fun tearing out the pages and ModPodg-ing them to a white foam board. I found the cute lace doily hearts at Ben Franklins, although I probably could have saved a fortune by just looking at the Dollar Tree. I then collected twigs from my front yard. I lucked out with one that kind of looked like a bow. I then cut out felt triangles, glued them to the tips of the twigs and tied off with burlap fabric pieces.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment